I'm not a fighter.
I never fight if I know people are leaving me. I do not fight or ask them to stay. Let it be a significant other, a dearest friend of mine, a stranger who I just make friends with, a relative that I've been close to forever, anyone.
It's not like I don't care. I do really care a lot. When I love, I love wholeheartedly. I appreciate people around me even sometimes I show the otherwise. Because my circles are too small to be proud of, that's why. It is small, and it is loved.
But, when people started leaving, all I'm gonna do is just be there. Watching them leave. I do not ask them to stay. I let them leave, I watch them leaving.
Because I'm afraid, by asking them to stay, I would hurt them more. So let them fly away. Let them leave, let them be with whoever they want to be, and if they miss me, they would always know where to find me.
Because I'm always here. I never leave.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment