Readers love ,

Blog ini seharusnya bersifat,

RAHSIA.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Longing

It's all started with a simple question on how to measure a tank, then it continued to a teasing in lunch table. You called me fat, how rude..but that's the way you are, and I'm not offended.

Then you start asking me out. To karaoke. Out of nowhere, and we're not even that close pun. I like your voice. I like how you teasingly sang the songs to me. I like the way you blow your smoke up to the air.

I like how you came searching me to help you with your work. I like how actually it's never a work.

I like how clean your car is. I like how you look nervous driving when I'm on your side. I like how you looked sad when the last night we went out together. I like how you smile shyly when I said 'hi' to you.


I like you too much. Too much it hurts.
You, I miss you.
Terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment