Readers love ,

Blog ini seharusnya bersifat,

RAHSIA.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Flushed, Blushed.

It was my presentation. My last minute, super simple presentation that would make me the biggest joke in the meeting. Serve me right for not being prepared and afraid. I don't care. I just want to be done. I'm not going to present next week. I want to finish my presentation. That's all I care for now.

But I forgot something. The most important thing of all. The fact that I know you're going to attend the meeting. I know you're going to be there. And there I was, ready to make a fool of myself. I just don't care. I want to be done.

I was so nervous that I answered the nature call first before attending the meeting. And when I stepped into the room, the first thing I did was looking for you. And there you were, looking not bothered sitting beside my used-to-be-favourite technician.

Surprisingly, I wasn't nervous.

The meeting went as usual. Until it was my turn to present. I was up and standing explaining the general and simplest knowledge I know about O-ring. As I stood there showing pictures and throwing words, looking around for the nods of approval by the other engineers and technicians, I saw you giving your attention to my simple presentation. You put your phone aside and you listened.

You listened to the stuffs I was mumbling.

Then there was the Q&A session. They asked me about the materials and thank goodness, I've read about it and answered "Mostly they are elastomers".

And then I heard you saying something. I looked at you. I want to enjoy the view. I want to look at your face, the same I want to look in your eyes. You're saying something about NBR, the materials, and whatnots and I tried to focus. Honestly, I can only grabbed a few things but the last word. And being me, I was like,

"Huh?"

You repeat your last sentence.

"Huh?"

You repeat it again.

I made faces. I seriously can't hear you. Mostly it's due to your beautiful smile and my lack of focus upon seeing that dashing smile you always have.

"Speak louder lah. With the ladies you spoke very gently eh?" I heard people teasing you.

And I saw that. THAT.

You blushed!

Oh my God! It's like I've never seen anyone blushed before. I never knew you could blushed. Your face was red, or probably pink, and it's so..how could I put it? It so, handsomely beautiful and adorable.

And you smiled too. Showing those dazzling teeth you have. I stood there looking at you. And put that sheepish smile on my face. I totally feel and thinks that I looked like and idiot there.

After that, many of them trying to answer and help me with their knowledge. But I was looking for you, and you're out of reach again. You looked down and about but not at me. And I knew right there and then that I probably have to pray for miracles to see that face of yours to blush again.

But hey, I was grateful. At least I could enjoy the view. And to make it better, it was the greatest start of my morning so far. Seeing you blushed, and laughed, and smiled.

Okay, I gotta admit that I was smiling all along while writing this. I am hoping to see you blush again.

Rephrasing, I was looking forward to it, and to the smiles, and most important of all, to you. I was looking forward for my wishes of you to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment