Readers love ,

Blog ini seharusnya bersifat,

RAHSIA.

Monday, October 15, 2012

The One

I never understood when they say when you've met the right person, he/she will gives you the butterflies in stomach. Even with my ex, I never get that kind of feelings.

Until I met you.

You are one of a kind. At first, I never thought that I would ever like you. You always come off as the fierce ones. What's with your face and the way you talk. Until recently, I started to have feelings for you.

I want to look at your face. I want to know that you're just there. That would be enough for me already. Thinking of you made my the butterflies in my stomach work harder. It really is something. Looking at your face, that would made myday. It would make me happy already. When I look at your face, it gives me the feeling of calm, and peace. It's like you're my zen.

You're making me zen.

I don't know whether I like you too much or it's just a temporary crush, but whatever this feelings are, all I know is it has made me happy.

Thanks to you, I am happy and I love it. Thanks to you, the break ups felt like it's just another heavy rain in my days.

And you, you're my rainbow after the rain.

I like you so much it's impossible that this isn't love.

No comments:

Post a Comment