Well, I was eating my free lunch when you came all smiling for the free food.
If only you noticed how big my grin was when I saw you. And to add more to my happy day, you sit in front of me. Well, yes not exactly in front of me, but at least you made it easier for me to take a glimpse of you.
And to be honest, I can't take my eyes off you.
Oh, I was hoping there's no psychic in the house cause if there was one, I'll be doomed. I was imagining it as our lunch together. Hah! Eating with a crush could always made a girl's day even if it means only sharing table.
What's more surprising is when you asked me, "Bella nak tambah lagi ke?" when I took another bite of tomato. You melt my heart and automatically made the tomato taste like it's the most delicious tomato ever.
I'm totally can't stop smiling. All giddy up inside.
But, you made that remarks. Surprisingly, I don't get offended at all. Perhaps it's because I like you too much. Or maybe I thought that just the way you are.
Whatever it is, I'm still thankful for the wonderful day I had and the brief moment with you. :)
Thank you, God. For listening to my prayer. It made my day. Alhamdulillah :D
No comments:
Post a Comment