skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
hormonales
Readers love ,
Blog ini seharusnya bersifat,
RAHSIA.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
In My Mind
Why can't I stop thinking of you? I don't want to tweet about you. I want you to be my secret. Because I keep wishing and praying that you and I are going to be a reality.
If I have to wait, for you, I'll wait a thousand years.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi there,
I live in dysfunctional family. Forgive my weird behaviour and swearing words I used frequently.
I am vain, too.
complaints and craps ;
►
2016
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2013
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2012
(138)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(71)
▼
October
(43)
Another Wish
Tikus Tikus
Mr Nice Guy
Wajah Kesayangan Hamba
Can't Wait
Adventurous
Hi,
Sets
Lessons
Jadi.
Ride
Malu
Pasti
Reality
Too Much,
In Sickness And Health,
Hey, Kau Si Pencuri Hati
Rindu.
Beginning
Confused
Mixed Signals!
:(
The One
Come.
Dear,
Kata Hatiku,
Makbul
My Bed Time Story
Debar.
Your Eyes.
11:11
Don't
Flushed, Blushed.
You, What Have You Done?
Please.
Care
Favourite Subject
Nom Nom
Hey,
In My Mind
I Don't Want To Talk About You At First,
"Bella.."
It's Such A Shame For Us To Part
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(8)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(41)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(197)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(29)
adores ;
.Cinta Dramatik Melawan Graviti.
7 years ago
gdsjht
Playlist #26
7 years ago
JHz.
kekuatan adaptif; inilah uraian lengkapnya
9 years ago
telanjang dan tersenyum
11 years ago
Surat-surat penuh ampun.
Dari Jaman Belanda Hingga Ke Saat Ini
11 years ago
lidah
2014
11 years ago
MEAT - bahasa
......
12 years ago
I AM STRADUST
Absolut Youth
12 years ago
CTRL ALT DEL
DUNIA BISNIS SAMA HALNYA POLITIK
13 years ago
Thus Spake The Vampire
Yuno
14 years ago
Warkah Alam Siber
WAS IT A CAR OR A CAT I SAW
14 years ago
##Once Upon a Time##
le meme #1
14 years ago
BLOGMENERUNG
Antara Nafsu Dan Simpati
15 years ago
Hikayat sepohon Azadirachta indica yang mendiami Suicide Park
The Fast Life
hilangpunca
ridoma
a kb nc mkn np ds!
Shoes and Blues
traffics ;
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment