God is good. And He has a funny way of showing me about stuffs. An in this case, it's about you.
I don't get the chance to go back with you. And I'm okay with it because my ride home was with two person I enjoy their company the most. And from them, I learned a lot about you.
And with a lot I mean, really really so much things.
But those things made me dissapointed with you. Guess you're really that bad. Why do I always fall for someone like you?
Anyway, your visit to the room earlier this morning kinda made my day. You said hi to me and kinda talk and making jokes. I saw a lot of pictures of you, too. It really made me happy.
After all what they've said, I still like you. But I hope you'd change. Please don't be that person anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment