skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
hormonales
Readers love ,
Blog ini seharusnya bersifat,
RAHSIA.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Makbul
1. Ride in your car
2. Late night talks (okay not so much of talking because you're already sleepy)
3. Your cigarettes' brand
4. You, texting me
Alhamdulillah, ya Allah. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi there,
I live in dysfunctional family. Forgive my weird behaviour and swearing words I used frequently.
I am vain, too.
complaints and craps ;
►
2016
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2013
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2012
(138)
►
December
(22)
▼
November
(71)
Wishes And Plans
I Miss You
"Hi,"
Reasons
Random
Bipolar
Nyum
Smell
Makbul
Syukur 21
Sad Kitty
Over
Wishful Thinking
Wanting
A Stubborn Heart
Moodsie
A Question,
Try
The Stare
I want you so very badly.
Scandalous
Missing
Moody
Confused
High
Reference
Signs Signs Signs
I Like Being With You
Berat
Rindu
Tell Tale
How We Started Talking
Answers
Every
Pray
It's A One Sided Love
Let's
Help
Missus
Sweet
Five
Love
Welcome To Jamrock
:)
Alhamdulillah
Perhaps
Youuu
No.
Row
Sigh,
Angau
Forever
Only
Signs
All Around
Dumbstruck
Ringtones
Pleads
You!
Charmed
Gf
Sing Song
I know this is not the occasion that I should be t...
Hunch
Senyum
Love
Dance Dance
Possible
Thank You,
Hihihi
Hm :(
►
October
(43)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(8)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(41)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(197)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(29)
adores ;
.Cinta Dramatik Melawan Graviti.
7 years ago
gdsjht
Playlist #26
7 years ago
JHz.
kekuatan adaptif; inilah uraian lengkapnya
9 years ago
telanjang dan tersenyum
11 years ago
Surat-surat penuh ampun.
Dari Jaman Belanda Hingga Ke Saat Ini
11 years ago
lidah
2014
11 years ago
MEAT - bahasa
......
12 years ago
I AM STRADUST
Absolut Youth
12 years ago
CTRL ALT DEL
DUNIA BISNIS SAMA HALNYA POLITIK
13 years ago
Thus Spake The Vampire
Yuno
14 years ago
Warkah Alam Siber
WAS IT A CAR OR A CAT I SAW
14 years ago
##Once Upon a Time##
le meme #1
14 years ago
BLOGMENERUNG
Antara Nafsu Dan Simpati
15 years ago
Hikayat sepohon Azadirachta indica yang mendiami Suicide Park
The Fast Life
hilangpunca
ridoma
a kb nc mkn np ds!
Shoes and Blues
traffics ;
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment