I always believe in God's plan. I don't know what He's planning for me, but all I know is it's for our own goods. Like when I had my break up with my ex, it was what I need the most. I don't need the relationship. I just want them because of reasons.
And then you, the sequences of our meet ups is so carefully plan by Him. And I was thankful, and really grateful. Plus, almost my every wish of you did came true! Yes, most of them! Seriously.
First, my break up with my ex, then you started talking to me. You knew my name before you even bother talking to me pun. And then you asked me to karaoke, out of nowhere! We're not that close pun for you to ask me such question! And then you told me about your guitar, you gave me your works, you start getting comfy around me and I, being myself start taking advantage for every chances to gaze upon your beautifully handsome face.
And then the texts and whatsapp and the call that I've missed. And now the facebook.
I'm seriously hoping that these would lead us to somewhat a better future.
You're my only wish. And you still are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment