Readers love ,

Blog ini seharusnya bersifat,

RAHSIA.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Signs

We talked today. We talked for about an hour, and it was a record for both of us.

He came with intention to tease me regarding our previous karaoke session when I sang the song 'Bila Cinta Didusta' by Screen. And there I was playing Scrabble with my favourite technician. He surprised me when he stopped and talked to me. He even helped with the game, too! And then we talk and talk, talking about gilrfriend, about his life, his student life, foods, choice of music, instruments he's playing, his plan of going to islands for diving, and a lot more. That was absolutely fantastic to know that much about the person I truly like the most.

I don't know if it's a sign from Him, but somehow I feel blessed and I feel like God is answering my prayer. Ya Allah, I really feel happy with this man, I want him to be mine. I pray that he'd be mine. Ya Allah, if he's the one, please show me the signs and if he's not, please make my heart stop liking him. I like him too much and I want him too much that I am afraid of what I'm capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment