People say you don't need reasons to fall in love. But, I always wanted to beg to differ. I think we need to know why we love/like the person we fall for instead of just falling.
But it was before I met you. You're different. You're wonderful. If people ask me, why do I like you so much I'd probably stand there clueless and speechless because honestly, I don't even know why I like you.
Come to think of it, I don't even like you at the first place. What's with your fierce face, the way you never acknowledge me in the office, your attitude as told by the guys and with me witnessing it myself, that's not something worth to fall for.
But I fell anyway.
Now I know how does it feel not knowing why you like someone. It's a very wonderful feeling (even you don't know how I feel and probably you don't feel the same) but anyhow, I like these feelings - whatever they are.
I never felt like this with anyone. I've always know why I like someone, or why I wanna stay with them. But with you, it's different. Totally different.
All I know now is, I want to make you happy. I want to be the person who you can count on, the person you confide in, the person who'll always be there for you. I want to make you feel loved, and safe. I want to take care of you and your heart. And most importantly, I want to always be the reason behind your dashing smiles. That smile that has melted my heart for a countless times. I want to earn that smile, and make it mine. Just mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment